Did you know that thousands of pastors and ministry leaders leave the ministry every year? Grace Valley Ministries wants to make a difference. We minister grace to those who minister by helping them stay refreshed and encouraged in their work.
We do this in three ways:
1. Providing getaways in peaceful settings
2. Offering counseling when needed
3. Connecting them in small groups so they have a safe place to do life and ministry together.
Time alone with the Lord is something that we all need, yet struggle to find. Hearing God’s voice is next to impossible when surrounded with the noise of this world but it is essential for the Christian life. With an emphasis on Pastoral care and counseling, Grace Valley offers something for everyone.
Our counseling services are for those in ministry who need to be refreshed, encouraged, and restored.
Our periodic events held on the Grace Valley property are used to encourage pastors, missionaries and others in the Christian community.
Our facilities, not yet constructed, will greatly enhance our ministry once completed.
The facilities we have envisioned fall into four categories.
Once in place:
1. Our cottages will be for those in ministry who need to be refreshed, encouraged and restored.
2. Our Gardens and Boardwalk will be for those who want to spend time alone with the Lord and will be an excellent place for prayer walks and meditation.
The next two structures we envision will likely require the purchase of additional property that adjoins our current land:
3. Our Wedding Chapel will offer a beautiful place to host weddings.
4. Our Gathering Place will be the perfect facility for events such as staff retreats, Bible studies, clubs and civic groups, family parties, and much more.